Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Backtracking

I know that catching up after four months of blogging is a hard thing to do. Especially when two of those months have been traveling around Europe. But I'm going to give it my best shot and backtrack over our past adventures. So here we go...

On August 26, just after my graduation and Marcus' finals, we left for Europe. We have spent the last two months visiting London, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, Ireland, and finally Spain. It has been the best two months of my life, and we have had so many amazing experiences and adventures. We have learned so much, seen the world, and have been able to spend so much time together! We still have another month left here in Spain, and are looking forward to many more adventures.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment